Tuesday 4 June 2013

Solemnisation

My son RDR took his oath of marriage (solemnisation) to NFH last week. It was on a blissful Friday morning and was held in the bride's home. All families from both sides witnessed the event which was headed by an Imam. But, I was truly blessed by Allah SWT that my loving mom and my two sisters also came with their children and saw the event. 

On the momentous occasion both bride and groom wore a set of an off white Malaysian Baju Melayu and Kurung Moden, a special gift from me for them on their special day. They really looked gorgeous in their 'nikah' costume. Alhamdulilah the solemnization went well and smooth. And, now they are truly bonded and we happily welcome our DIL to our RFamily. Alhamdulilah to Allah SWT for the lovely happening :)) May the newly wed be blessed by HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment