Thursday 6 June 2013

Conversations with DIL

When we are far away from each other, only prayers or doa connects us. But, in today's virtual world of Internet where we could interact through various means such as Skype, Wassap, BB, We-Chat,Tele-Conferencing and many others, I prefer to chat with my newly wed DIL via FB.

Since she is married to my son, and now officially become part of our RFamily, I wish to have more conversations with her - just to say hello and once in a while to share tips on marriage life with someone I love and care :)

MIL - DIL conversation 1

MIL : Dear D, Big Welcome to RFamily. We love you. M just arrived the City of MO. Insyallah, with some rezeki, you'll visit us. Our love to RDR.

DIL : Dear M, TQ for welcoming me. Insyallah, we will visit M & A one day. Please take care M.

MIL : Great Dear D. Please also look after L for us. She needs a friend like you.

DIL : Will do, M. L is my sister, will take care of her. Love you, M.

MIL -DIL Conversation 2

MIL : Dear D, Good morning ...

DIL : M, I miss your voice :) Every morning (when you are in SA Town), I hear you knock the door and now no more huhuhu sad :(

MIL : Hihihi, Now M passing over the baton to you, no need to knock the door for RDR to wake up, instead use the pillow to knock his head ;)

DIL : I'll accept the challenge M. But, Knock the head with pillow doesn't work! He still wakes up late. Hu hu hu and What shall I do?

MIL : (Speechless!!!) Ha ha ha ...

No comments:

Post a Comment