Sunday 9 June 2013

Hail Super Duper :-))

Throughout my life as a DS from day one till now, I'm very fortunate that so far all paths were widely open for me. When, I started joining  Perwakilan KL two decades ago, I think I was one of the youngest DS - liken to a nemo in an aquarium full of beautiful arowanas.  Yet, I wasn't feeling afraid because I was properly guided and wasn't short of receiving constructive advices and tips from them :))

Indeed, as a new member then, I'm truly grateful to many lovely people and especially my mentor DSH who took me under her wing and taught me the importance of Perwakilan - be it in MOF or at the other side of WP (the Missions). 

With DSH guidance and especially her deeds in tagging me along to the various Executive Meetings, International Fairs / Bazaars, and social events organized by Perwakilan, and other international organizations for women such as ALC, I learnt hands on about the organization and the healthy activities relating to it. She also introduced me to her colleagues who then were holding top notch posts in the EC. And again from these beautiful hearted women, I acquired the skills and all the dos and don'ts in the diplomatic world. 

All the knowledge which I gained, I kept and later implemented them when it was my turn to hold certain posts in the international women organizations at the various postings as a DS from desert to desert via snow and woods - meaning I've been to the Middle East, then Southeast Asia followed by Europe and now to the Middle East again :)

To my wonderful mentor DSH and all my seniors in the Perwakilan organization, no  words of thanks could match with the great deeds and thoughts which all of you have shown me. Only His AlMighty Allah SWT would re-pay all the lovely deeds. From me, Hail Super Duper Seniors, indeed You're the Best. TQ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment