Tuesday 21 May 2013

You & I ...

In our little home in SA Town, I was lying on my bed alone. Suddenly, I remembered an old song which I loved to sing when I was a teenager; but I could not remember its title or even the singer? Yet, I could hum the tune and remember part of its lyric:
You and I ...
We had a dream 
To fly ...
Wonderful dream
Beautiful dream
Don't let it die ...
Aaah aaah ....

While singing and reminiscing the olde moments, I heard a buzzer from my BB. It was a message from my better half, "another 2 days  (I'll be with you)"

Yeah, I could not wait any longer for his arrival. He will fly to me, my one and only <3. Indeed, I miss him very much. We are apart for only two weeks, yet I felt like it's already two years hu hu hu :( Indeed, You and I are inseparable. We long for each other and we have dreams ... Beautiful Dream and we don't want to let it die!!!!

As a DS, it is also my constraint. Sometimes, we can be together but at other times, we have no choice but to be apart for a little while because of our jobs and responsibilities. But, Thank You to Allah SWT, that most of the time 'You & I' are always together like the Malay saying 'Laksana Cincin Dengan Permata' always intertwined.

No comments:

Post a Comment