Wednesday 22 May 2013

Raining Heart

There is a saying, "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" but in my case I think if life is entirely a bed of roses, it makes me feel non human - so once in a while I do experience disappointments. My heart cries heavily and I dub it as Raining Heart. Yet, imperfection also makes me feel that I'm just a normal person :)

Anyway, what was the disappointment that I'm experiencing today which made me feel so edgy, crying silently and feeling so uncomfortable? Well, I like a tidy and clean house with sweet scented fragrance. Not necessarily that the furniture must be new or elegance, but I always want something tidy with fresh and lovely aroma. 

Well, as a DS whenever we are abroad, we always tag a helper with us who could assist us in looking after our home. And, I only have one feline Gary :) But, the home @SA Town which I'm staying during my holidays now is shared with my kiddos and their cats - Leo, U Turn, Slipper and Lucky. All are potty trained except Lucky. Hence, on many occasions there were 'accidents' where his litter could be found under the side table or in the porch! This really made me stressful :((

Although I detest cleaning Lucky's poo, yet on many occasions I cleaned them and wiped the floor. I also poured lots of Clean Floor detergent Ajax with lavender aroma to freshen the room and the porch. After all the cleaning, I still feel not satisfactory. Perhaps it was the house and my heart bled for I truly missed the away home sweet home @Qurum29.

No comments:

Post a Comment