Friday 24 May 2013

Putu Piring

When we're away for home, we tend to crave lots and lots of home foods and desserts. In particular the foods that we ate and relished when we were young and cooked by our moms or grannies. So do I - I'm of no exception when I crave for some 'putu piring' on this Saturday morning @SA Town. My dear better half then took me to one Pasar Tani at Section 17. Alhamdulilah, at one corner, we saw a middle aged woman was preparing the putu piring for sale. He was delighted and bought 5 sets of the delicacies which I gave 3 sets to my MIL and brought home the remaining 2 sets. And, I finished the first set in less than five minutes :)))

My praise and gratitude to Allah SWT who grants me not only the rezeki but also the good taste buds for foods. I really enjoyed the favorite desserts and now I could take a good rest on my soft sofa with a wide smile on my face :) TQ to my RY for the putu piring and I love you very much for your thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment