Monday 20 May 2013

Gary aka AB

It has been a week since I left my AB. A day after I left for KL to visit my kiddos, I received a text message from RY that AB was searching for me from room to room hu huh hu :(  In fact, RY also wrote: "He misses you, Mama."

As a DS, most of the times - I have to commute between places. One, a life with my better half in all the posting missions, and then the other life is to visit my children in my homeland whenever I missed them and if it is needed or warranted to attend important matters relating to them.

But, whenever I'm away from Muscat, I'll miss my 'young man' AB. So, I replied to RY's message and said 'I miss you, too AB  and I  pray that you're in good health. I'll see you again in three weeks time. For the time being, please eat, drink and sleep well, okay."

By the way, who is AB? He is our youngest 'son' Gary - a feline who according to our vet is a Persian long hair, but to us he is more of an American Bobtail whom RY refers him as AB. 

Below, is a picture of our 10 month old Gary .... He brings laughter and happiness to us in our home-sweet-home @Qurum29. Our gratitude to Allah SWT for AB's love and presence!

No comments:

Post a Comment