Monday 20 May 2013

Circle of Love

It seems like it was just yesterday that I gave birth to RDR. But in actual fact, it was more than 24 years ago ... Ho Ho Ho how time flies! Now, we are preparing for his wedding ceremony to his fiancé NFH ;) 

Well, we are happy for them and also very pleased with their choice! They met and they fell in love. When I first set my eyes upon his choice, I instantly liked  her. Also, on their engagement day, I had  the honour to place the beautiful ocean blue sapphire on her fourth finger. They are officially engaged and indeed, the circle of love is now binding his fiancé's finger. 

As a DS and a mother to a son who is living far away from me, I am very pleased that my son has found his life partner. To RDR and NFH, my prayer goes to both of you. May Al Mighty Allah SWT Bless you both - today, tomorrow and in the future! 

May the love you both nurture blossoms and grows like sweet scented flowers in the Eden Garden. 


Note: My dear DIL, I like the 'red carnations' which you made with your own hands for my son. It was a reflection of your love to him ... :))


Note: The Circle of Love is now binding my son's fiancé NFH :))


No comments:

Post a Comment