Saturday 25 May 2013

Mom n Doter

It is always a nice feeling when we have a very good and understanding relationship with someone we love especially our very own blood! In my case, between me and my daughter. 

Although we did not stay under one roof and also separated by the oceans because of me trailing my better half and my girl is already grown up and joined the workforce, but the bond between us is very  sturdy and strong :) At any time of the day, she never hesitates to send messages to me, be it just to say hello or to ask some opinions if she needs one! Indeed, I'm truly blessed and fortunate to conceive her, going through great experience of giving birth to her while her Dad was with me to welcome her to the world, breast feed her for three years, witnessing her growing from baby to toddler to KG to varsity days and later witnessing her went for an interview and this afternoon, I assisted her in selecting her wardrobe for work!!! Alhamdulilah she has grown up well and My Gratitude to Allah SWT who blessed her with good health :)

She is also very kin to learn about personal matters from me, be it health, relationship or education and indeed I'm very pleased and proud to be approached by her. To me, it is an honour when our very own daughter wants to learn new and good things from us. Alhamdulilah.

And just like my daughter and me, my relationship with my own Mom is also good. At 83, she stills cooks my favorite foods each time I visit her @Happy Village! Big TQ Mom. I'm very fortunate to have you as my loving Mom and I pray that  my daughter is experiencing the same feeling. Insyallah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment