Tuesday 21 May 2013

Siblings

Last week I went to my hometown called Happy Village. There live my sister, brother in law and their son together with my mother in our parents' home. 

Actually, my sister has her own homes. They are about 15 minutes drive from my parents' house. But my aged Mom prefers she stays with her in a house which was built by my late Dad. In front of our home is a mosque which my late Dad was once its Imam, hence Mom always looks forward to its call for prayers or Azan. In fact, Mom also feels comfortable in her own home and to be surrounded by her neighbors.

Each time I visited my Mom, she never fails to talk about her children aka my siblings. I have three brothers and three sisters. They are all my elders because I'm the youngest :) All of us now are considered golden girls and Six Series BMWs. 

Anyway, when we talk about siblings, the topic does not confine only to them but extended to their spouses, children and in-laws. Thus, lots of stories I heard about my siblings from my Mom and my sister - the sweet, the sour and sometimes the bitter tales!

To all my siblings, I wish you happy life :)



No comments:

Post a Comment