Tuesday 28 May 2013

Mavericks

I like watching Top Gun which was directed by Tony Scot starring Tom Cruise who plays the playful / playboy yet brilliant character Lt Pete 'Maverick' Mitchell. This movie indeed inspires my son Riza who sets up his own auto vinyls and decals business @Mavericks. 

As a teenager and student at the varsity, I noticed that Riza has been a mavericks. He never likes to follow others. He is a bright guy and has a creative mind, although he seldom reads. Anyway, he graduated with flying colours in his field - Industrial Design (Automotive) which formed as his basis for the business. It has been a year since he started this small business based on his passion in auto design and color blocks! I truly like his works where he puts lots of ideas, passions and details in them. All his works or products are exclusive and custom made. I wish Riza 'Mavericks' the very best in his work and may he enjoy fruitful life with his love ones :)



No comments:

Post a Comment