Thursday 23 May 2013

Happiness ...

I am now in my home sweet home in my beautiful homeland away from Qurum29. Alhamdulilah, I have a privilege to spend my summer holidays with my children here for only three weeks. So, I must make full use of my precious time and to be happy spending time with them :))

So, today is of no exception ...

Well, it is now almost 12midnight and yet I still could not sleep. I'm feeling very happy, full of gratitude to Allah SWT who bless me and  to my better half who makes me smile. Indeed, I'm in cloud nine and my life is gay - full of happiness. 

So, what is happiness to me as a wife and a mother of three precious children, in just one day:D

Happiness is -
My husband loves me with all his heart
My son & wife invited us for a sea food dinner @Danau
My son & future bride fetch their Dad @KLIA
My children and I had brunch in McDonald
My kiddos watched Mr Bean and joked about tea @Airport Delifrance
My habibi bought a new set of air conditioner for our 'warm' room
My daughter prays with me and recites Surah Yassin together
My former student sent a message saying she's getting married :)
My daughter arrived home safely after watching late night movie 

Overall, I have had a very good day ... TQ  Thursday, you bring me happiness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment