Friday 24 May 2013

Ibu Mertuaku aka MIL

While I was eating my delicious putu piring, at the other end of our home lounge I saw my RY was smiling and at other times he was laughing while holding his stomach!!! When I went near to him, he told me that he was watching an old Malay movie titled Ibu Mertuaku aka MIL ;) No wonder he was laughing heartily and at other time he was smiling sheepishly ...

To those who wish to know the synopsis, I recommend all of you to go to YouTube. I'm very sure you'll enjoy the movie and also the smiles and laughter will make you younger and healthier just like someone I know ...


Still on the topic of MIL.
I am very fortunate to have a MIL who not only loves me but also a very understanding woman where all her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren love her, too!

Her name is Eve and she is almost 80 years old. Since I got married to his son, she never fails to visit us in our homes - both in our ever beautiful and evergreen homeland but also when were posted in foreign lands aka Yangon, London and Muscat. In other words, just like us - she has been to the desert, snow and woods! 

Indeed, I thank Allah SWT for giving me the chance to meet Eve and making her my MIL. I also pray for her long life and may she be able to see my grandchildren too, if Allah SWT permits as she has seen our son and daughter. Insyallah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment