Tuesday 21 May 2013

Friendship

I met her when she came for an interview 15 years ago. Being a bright and full of potential candidate, she impressed the panel and immediately was offered the job! Indeed, throughout her career at the faculty, I found that she was an asset who not only performed her duties and responsibilities well, but full of integrity. 

She walks her talk :) which without any doubt I recommended her to pursue her doctoral study under my former PhD Supervisor Professor Ilona Cheyne. This beautiful mind lady is Dr Tunku Intan Mainura - a friend and a colleague of mine at FUU, UiTM. Indeed, our friendship has blossomed since the day we met until today. Together we produced a little book called Law Glossary. But, at today's meeting over lunch @Sakura and later Chatime @PapaRoti, we decided to co-write an academic book An Introduction to Public International Law. 

I pray with Allah SWT grace and blessing, our good intention will materialize, Insyallah. Also, I thank her for the friendship and hope it continues to flourish and bloom as bright and beautiful as our national flower - the hibiscus!



No comments:

Post a Comment