Tuesday 28 May 2013

Forever Friends ...

Friends come and go, but forever friends will be with us wherever we are. It is not necessarily we have to be together at all times. Friendship knows no distance. Sometimes when we are staying far apart, yet whenever we call them they are always there for us.

Since I am a trailing spouse, I only went home sweet home (homeland) during holidays or when I visited my children. However, during these visits I always make sure and spare some times visiting my friends and colleagues at the old office. They were always eager to welcome me and invite for a reunion lunches or dinner. Indeed, I am very pleased to meet them again and most of all I'm blessed with the ever blooming friendship which we share and cherish. 

So, today is of no exception when they called me in the morning - to remind me of the lunch date! I was delighted when they treated me with a lovely sumptuous lunch @Sakura, but most importantly I cherished their longing to see me and their forever friendship :)

Thank You my  friends, and I wish all of you the very best in your career and life. You'll always be on my mind and may Allah SWT grants His love and bestow upon you His rezeki in return to all the good deeds you gave me. Amin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment