Monday 20 May 2013

Mother's Day

"You & I won't be here, without our dear and lovely mothers ... To all my wonderful friends, I wish you Happy Mother's Day!"
The above statement was made by me to my PM Ladies @Qurum29 on Mother's Day Celebration 2013. 

The theme we chose was Arabian Morning where we wore Arabian attire to suit with the place we were residing at the moment! Indeed, we decorated the dome shape hall with Arabian setting and frankincense  aroma. It was a beautiful and memorable morning for us remembering ourselves as mothers as well as remembering our lovely mothers in our homeland ;)


And to my surprise my ever thoughtful children also showed that gratitude to me to commemorated that beautiful day when I visited them in my evergreen homeland. They bought a cake for us the Mothers to share for that special celebration (Me - their Mama, Mak - their Aunty and Nenek - their grandmother)

Big TQ Kiddos for the wonderful thought and surprise :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment