Wednesday 29 May 2013

Precious Angel

I read from the FB Wall - "a daughter is a little girl that grows up to become a friend" ... 

Indeed I like the statement and I have seen one little girl who resembles the person in the statement since the day she was born until her graduation day at the university grand hall! And, I'm still seeing her who grows and glows as a young lady. 

The bond between us is strong. Most of the time, we chatted and shared  stories about life. And we pray to the AlMighty together. Her angelic smiles show that she's happy and her happiness brings smiles to my heart. Sometimes when she pours her heart out to me, the feeling of spears through my heart is truly felt. 

To her my prayers never dwindle. All sayings of good health, wonderful life and great future always in my prayers for her - the little girl who is my one and only lovely daughter - a true blue friend aka precious angel. I love you, Kin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment