Tuesday 21 May 2013

Clean House

As a DS in one foreign land, I used to watch the UK TV Clean House Reality Show when I stayed @Golders Green. The team led by a Celebrity Host who cleaned the filthy chosen homes really impressed me. They also showed and provided tips on how to clean our homes by using homemade cleaners such as baking soda, lemons and vinegar :)

Now, I am on holiday visiting my children and also in preparation for my son's wedding. After some sumptuous and heavy lunch I went to my room and had a nap. When I woke up from my short nap, I saw my son and his fiancĂ© cleaned our family home and especially their to be bridal room. 

Wow! I was really impressed by their commitment to start a new life. It is always good to start our journey with 'clean slate' effort and new things such as new bed spread and clean floor! 

To both the to be bride and groom, I wish them well and happy cruising the marriage life. Amin.


Note: A picture of Malaysian pot poori aka bunga rampai which is made of pandan leaves and other fragrant flowers. When place in a bedroom, it gives lovely, fresh and sweet aroma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment