Tuesday 21 May 2013

Diplomat's Spouse

Never crossed my mind that one day I'll be a trailing spouse to one diplomat. All along while I was studying, my aim was to be a journalist or to work in a government sector as a teacher or an accountant, but I end up as a lecturer :)

When I met my husband, he told me that he has no specific ambition except he wants to wear a tie to work! Indeed, he joined the MCS or PTD and become a diplomat. On my part, I imparted legal knowledge to my students and shared my experience with my colleagues. But, when he started to be posted to several countries, from desert to desert via snow and woods, I became his trailing companion.

Truly, I like the job as a diplomat's spouse - because I'm always near to him :) TQ RY for tagging me to all the beautiful places and always wanting me to be with you. Alhamdulilah. Amin.



No comments:

Post a Comment