Monday 20 May 2013

Blessed Children

As a DS, my life is always on the move, meaning for the time being I'm not staying in my evergreen homeland, instead in a faraway land which is securely protected by rugged Hajar Mountains and heavenly surrounded with soft bronze desserts.

In this place, although I'm feeling happy and blessed to be with my better half, but part of me is longing for my children who are in my homeland. Although all of them have grown up well, yet to me they are still 'kiddos' through my eyes as a mother.

Last week, I flown to my homeland and attended my daughter's graduation ceremony. My heart melt and I cried silently ~ tears of happiness rolled down my cheeks when I saw her smiled while walking on the stage and later she received her precious and hard earned scroll from the Pro Vice Chancellor :)

The same feeling was felt at about the same time last year, when her brother received his. I smiled silently and wished my other half could witness the beautiful moment. RY could not come and attend the once in a life time occasion because of his work and his responsibility to his nation which must come first before family matters. Indeed, all his children knew and understood his job and situation as well as they were used to it, too. Anyway, RY texted to me - "Wish I'm there" ...

Indeed, I'm blessed with not only beautiful children physically, but they are also beautiful mentally. In short, beautiful children with beautiful minds. TQ Allah SWT for all the blessings you bestowed upon me - Mus Marisa Rustam your humble servant. Amin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment