Friday 24 May 2013

Mood Swing

As a woman, one cannot run away from mood swings - be it due to the infamous PMS or the scary M aka menopause :( Anyway, since I'm a woman in the category of 5Series these symptoms do effect me and my biology. When these happen I admit that my character changes a little bit from bubbly to a quiet person, which is not me! But truth be told, I don't like the mood swings yet I could not help it. It comes naturally each time I'm having the PMS and now I'm experiencing the early stage of scary but surely M - hu hu hu :(

To all women, please do not feel sorry for the mood swings. It is just hormonal changes in our bodies and they are all natural. Indeed, Allah SWT made us women, so accept the fact and be proud of our gender. Mood Swings are part of women, thus the male species must accept  the divine fact that Allah SWT creates us as what we are ;) Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment