Thursday 23 May 2013

Lappi4Marisa

When I told my better half that I wished to start blogging, he gave his thumb's up and his comment was very encouraging, and also constructive! 

As his DS, he knew that apart from my usual duty and responsibility to him and our beloved nation, I have some time for myself while waiting for him to come back from work. He also knew that I like to scribble works on to my desk top. I have started some write ups in my Gratitude Journal and hope to share the thoughts with fellow friends in the cyber world :) In fact, I wanted to share with my friends virtually about my life as a DS. I always feel, sharing is caring and we can always learn many things through interacting. In fact, it is also due to a caring friend that I begin to learn blogging.

And indeed, to my delight RY bought for me a grey lap top and I named it 'Lappi' - something which is very useful and made easier for me to key in the words ... Insyallah.

Thank You RY for your lovely thought! I'll make full use of Lappi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment