Thursday 23 May 2013

Agony of Waiting

It has been two weeks waiting for RY arrival ... But it seems like two decades :( Now, I'm at KLIA together with my kiddos anxiously waiting for him. (This is part of my life as a DS. If I'm away from my homeland, I'll be anxiously waiting for my kiddos to arrive at the airports be in London or in Muscat. But, now when I'm with them, I'll be anxiously waiting for the arrival of their Dad at the airport, too hu hu hu)

Anyway, after having our breakfast @McD, we checked the arrival time. Unfortunately the arrival time stated is after noon, while if I'm not mistaken RY's 737 should touch down @11.30 hrs. Anyway, since we are early, we decide to 'lepaking' @Delifrance. But in order to seat down & 'lepaking' we have to buy goodies from the cafe. So, my son bought a 'tumbler of ice lemon tea' which cost him RM9.90 hu hu hu. While he sips the expensive thirst quencher, we all joke - perhaps we have to pay for the seats and the green marble table instead of the tea :)

At the same time, my son watch Mr Bean from the telly and he laughs at all the jokes! But, it is one of the ways to pass our time because the agony of waiting is unbearable ...
Slowly but surely, my RY will arrive ;) Indeed, he finally reaches the arrival lounge @1.50pm.

And now, I can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment