Thursday 24 October 2013

What2Do when U'rSick?

I'm feeling restless. Nausea.Tummy turmoils. Body aching. Head spinning and everything I do seems not right! I sent messages to kiddos and wished them well. But, I received this reply - "Mom, we are having fever. Just came back from doctor." Oh No! I'm feeling anxiety and sad :( Wish I'm there looking after them. Anyway, as of my son my DiL will look after him. For now, I can't be physically there, but my supplications are all for them and hope they'll recover soon! Across the ocean, here I'm having fever and feeling sick, too. Perhaps, it's the weather changing from summer to winter ...
 
I try to deviate my mind from thinking of the sickness, feeling sad and a little bored. When I browsed the ever friendly google I found this:

The stereotype advice but Funny & Cute! Copyright google image!

Indeed, I've done all the above > from sleeping to eating porridge cooked by caring Mr Right to drinking lots of water as advised by Mom! Then, gulping all the  medications and making sure boxes and boxes of tissues at my bedside for the running nose and sneezing and fully covered with duvets to keep me warm. What else? Yup, tried not to spread the flu to others by avoiding meeting people and become a little 'anti social' - yet I'm still feeling very sick and now I quarantine my sick body in my room. But my mind can't stay still instead it lingers and searching for ideas on what to scribe in my blog. Hu Hu Hu >Perhaps something on What2Do when U'rSick!

While my mind was far far away yet my eyes were looking into the iPad screen, Mr Right came and asked, "You're sick Honey, what do you feel like eating?" Wallah! This is the time to narrate whatever you crave and feel like eating! Yeah! So, I looked up at him and eyes focused on to his face and said, "I wanna breakfast @Paul, Montreal chicken for lunch with coconut juice, PapaRoti for tea and  hot and sour soup@KungFu for dinner!" He smiled at me and soon responded, "One by one Honey. Why not we go for breakfast first. Since you wish @Paul, let's get ready!" Wow! The wish of a sick woman was answered :)

In less than half an hour, I was in Paul MGM and in front of me was my wishful breakfast! French Omelet with sautéed mushroom and beef bacon with French breads and all. Wow! Big Breakfast for a really 'SickPerson'? Now, I wonder whether I'm bodily sick or it's just in my mind - feeling 'sick' and wanting someone to pamper :D

Big Breakfast @Paul for Someone Who're Sick? Anyway, TQ Mr Right and I enjoyed the treat and truly feeling good :)

After we finished our hearty breakfast and while walking towards the lift to the car park, I saw this lovely writings on a board in the lift which reflected by moods and feelings at that moment - Happiness!
It was as if the lift too knew what I was feeling: euphoric and blissful (@^@).

I was a little stunned for I don't have to say it out loud, but just showed him the words while we were in the lift. As if the lift could see through me and could read my mind as well as knowing what I was saying in my heart! Wow! That's a little scary He He He ... But, to Mr Right, I Thank U for the lovely treat and now waiting for more to come :)

And, at lunch time true enough Mr Right prepared for me something which I wished for - the 'Cajun Chicken' instead of 'Montreal Chicken' and the ever soothing coconut juice for my sore throat. But, by looking at how I ate my lunch, I too wonder whether I'm really sick or not! LOL :D My appetite was exceptionally good and I totally forgotten that I was sick ... So, my own 'kanotpakai' conclusion on What2Do when U'rSick: Find Someone 2 Pamper U! 

The booster for pale appetite - 'Cajun Chicken' for lunch. Wow! Delicious :)
Coconut flesh & juice to sooth the body heat and ginger with honey for sore throat!!! I'm now feeling truly blessed for the 'pamperness' if there is a term to describe it :D Alhamdulilah to Allah SWT for all his love and blessings to me. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment