Sunday 6 October 2013

Baby Snow

I love the smell of a newbie ...
Sweetie pie with milky fragrance
You're lovable as a strawberry
Grow well babe and be elegance!

I adore your squeezed shut eyes
Also pinky cheeks with blooming lips
Looks like a rosé bud when you smiles
Remind me of lil Lisa when she sleeps

    Lullaby ... Lil Baby Snow is sleeping :)

Your hair was pitch black and strutting 
Resembles lil Riz4 when he's was born
Oh! Snowy ... You're really enchanting 
My soul longs for him and feeling torn

Looking @Baby Snow makes me tremble
I long for my babes and wish they're here
Yet I want them to grow and stay humble
My prayers to them who are always dear!

Baby Snow, your're the pride of Mom+Dad
Your name means lovely flowers I was told
Truly your presence here made them glad
You're precious babe more than gold!


The above poem was written for Baby Snow, daughter of Yeam from Thailand, who is also a DS and one of our ALC members in Muscat. ALC an acronym for ASEANLadiesCircle is a group of diplomat spouses from Southeast Asian Nations residing in Muscat, namely Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand. 

To strengthen unity and furthering our social interactions with each other, we have activities amongst us including coffee mornings, hi teas, cooking demonstrations, trips and organizing sports tournaments. So, yesterday was a day where we showed our respect and love to one of our members who had just given birth to a cute and adorable baby girl named Baby Snow! 

We visited Yeam and Baby Snow @BareeqShatti and later presented to them something from our heart as momentous: a lovable huggie bear as white as snow as a friend to Baby Snow. May they grow well with each other's care and have a great bonding together! 

         Me with Adorable Baby Snow :) 

A pose of ALC members in Muscat with Yeam & her Baby Snow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment