Sunday 13 October 2013

Beautiful Sunday

It's sunny on beautiful Sunday
First day of the blessed week
My heart feels sound and gay
I'm getting good no longer sick

Sunday needs special mention
It's working day and not weekend
You and I - full of love and affection 
We'll stay forever love till days end

I send off you on Sunday morning
At the door we kissed and waved
I'll wait for you love in the evening
We'll be together and I'll be saved

What should I do when you're gone
To work on Sunday till sun go down
I'm feeling lonely and my heart is torn
Oh! Please come back and I'll be sound!

I can't imagine my live without you
Emptiness and what nought, I'm sure
Just Sunday comes and I'm feeling blue
What more without you, I'll definitely blur!

Evening comes and I'm feeling great
Sunday's over and you'll be home
I'll be ever ready waiting for you in red
As usual in the dining hall under the dome!

Sunday Greetings to Mr Right (picture copyright of google image)

No comments:

Post a Comment