Monday 21 October 2013

Feeling Good! :-D

Since I wasn't feeling very well, I went to sleep early last night just after my Isya' prayer. Now, I am fully awakened and the clock just chimed 5! My throat still feeling sore and I took strepsil to sooth it. Ironically all the medications had been gulped yet I still did not recover fully  and now feeling :( and no mood!

To let go of that moody feeling I scribble this "~"
While writing this "~" I received a buzz message from a friend who has just moved to Jakarta. Suddenly, I felt so good and my mood lighted when I read "DM, I have moved to my three bedroom apartment ... You're welcome to visit me. TQ for the friendship while I was in Perwakilan Muscat." Oh! I'm truly glad that Monica and Peter are now settling well in her new home sweet home. With Allah SWT grace and will, Insyallah I'll be visiting her. 

Also now I suddenly remembered that another friend Honey Bunny just called me a few days ago that she'll be posted to Singapore in early January next year. Yeah! If all goes well and according to plan, perhaps I could visit both of them at about the same time during my vacation. Well, I'm now feeling better, in fact happiness engulfing me and totally forgotten about my irritating sore throat. :D

Indeed, this feeling of happiness reminds me of a beautiful quote which I read in FB Wall yesterday: "Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy. No person will make you happy unless you decide to be happy. Your happiness will not come to you. It can only come from you!" Yeah! I manage to make myself happy and this morning my mood lights up as bright as the sun creeping through my window. And it's time for my morning prayer. Alhamdulillah. My gratitude to Allah SWT for brightening my moods :) and Thank You Monica for triggering that mood by writing to me. 

Now, while I'm feeling good, I'm humming the chorus from the lyrics of a song sang by Michael Buble:
It's a new dawn 
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me ...
And I'm feeling good

Michael Buble ... (picture copyright of Google image)

No comments:

Post a Comment