Sunday 27 October 2013

Irresistible 'Sinful Indulgence' :D

I was watching a Chinese movie Tempting Heart when our door bell rang. When Mr Right opened the door, a gentleman Mr FZ was there and handed to him a gift from Switzerland meant for me :) It was from his lovely caring wife Anna. When I opened the wrappers, it was something for 'tempting heart' that I always craved > Lindt!

Wow! Lindt - The forever relief for any stress, comfort for pain and happiness for grief! TQ Mr FZ & Anna for the divine chocolates  melt in my mouth :) Truly tempting and 'sinful indulgence' but a gift from the heart and straight to my heart <3

Since Mr Right and I just had our dinner, the irresistible 'sinful indulgence' came at the right time as our desserts. There were fourteen unique masterpieces from Lindt's Maitres Chocolatiers. I love Macchiato the most which was a star shape temptation with milk chocolate cup filled with aromatic coffee cream and topped with mild white chocolate! It was a masterful creation and divinely melt in my mouth.

    The Macchiato ... Who could resist it?

I could not stop from savoring the masterpieces one after the other, although I know that I must not hastily gulp them all at once fearing it has a lot of fat in it. He He He! Also Mr Right reminded me "Honey, there's still tomorrow. So, why not save some ..." which in other words he meant >Stopped for tonight or Enough!

But, I told him, "Last one! Not only pretty but it has love shape." Since there were two of them, I handed to him one of the masterpieces. Also, I felt less guilty when savoring the heart's fruity taste knowing full well that Mr Right was also experiencing the perfect pair - a layer of luscious orange caramel which beautifully laid atop the intense dark chocolate ganache. It was truly a perfect and heavenly combination of caramel and Lindt's dark coco! Wow (•^') both of us were happily experiencing unparalleled chocolates 'sinful indulgence' with seductive fillings which were exquisitely wrapped with utmost love + care :)

The perfect pair which were created from the finest dark coco where Lindt'sMaitresChocolatiers took all the pain to "roast it with utmost care before blending it according to secret recipes during conching!" (Lindt of Switzerland). 

Since it was dark coco, I also felt a lot better of taking it. Why? From some studies which I read in Google, "dark chocolate dampens the level of stress hormone cortisol." In another study, it was revealed that "dark chocolates is high in flavanols, thus thought to be beneficial in lowering blood pressure ... and possibly decreasing the sensitivity of skin to UV light." 

Most of all, some studies had shown that "dark chocolate is good for our heart!" Wallah. Among others it means "by eating a small amount of dark chocolate two or three times a week can help lower our blood pressure, improves blood flow and helps to prevent the formation of blood clots." (www.fitday.com). I am not sure of it's medical accuracy, but I prefer to take the positive input towards it and enjoy the intake of irresistible chocolates - moderately though! LOL :D In sum, my heartiest TQ to Mr FZ & Anna for the irresistible 'sinful indulgence' which I believe is good for my heart! - (@^@) -

No comments:

Post a Comment