Monday 4 November 2013

New Dawn

It's the beginning of Hijri New Year 
I saw hints of light through the window
Reminding me to perform my morning prayer
And make supplications to ease my sorrow ...

I'm longing for someone so very dear
Wish we're together today or tomorrow?
Oh! lovely kiddos and octagenarion mother
If only I could fly to them like a sparrow!

New dawn did bring smiles to my face
Across the ocean my daughter is scribbling
I so miss her smiles in her ever sweet lace
We 'meet up oneline' and soon busy chatting!

Giggling and sharing notes without face to face
The chat was warm and exceptionally exciting
Cos' we're on holiday mood and chat with no haste! 
The Mother-Daughter bonding on Tuesday morning

Sooner I heard happy sound at the other end
Sista Annie was laughing upon hearing my voice 
Wait she said! Mom's still busy with her hen ...
What! Are they having big meal full of rejoice?
Oh! I missed the fun like children with their sand!

I heard Mom's hello and her sweet warm voice 
At New Dawn I smiled from end to end 
Wish I'm with her but I've made my choice
To be with Mr Right who is my forever BoyFriend!

Today 1 Muharram 1435 > a New Dawn! Picture copyright of damnright.info in Google :D

No comments:

Post a Comment