Wednesday 13 November 2013

Email that brings me BigSmile!

"He He Hye Ma, I'm grateful also ... :)"
An e-mail which brings intoxicating Grin and Big Smile to my face while I'm still lazying on bed. A blissful morning of 10 Muharram 1435. TQ RDR!

It was a sweet surprise on an early morning when I opened my email today. Indeed, I did not expect any return answer when I wrote an email to my son with just a short sentence "Mama grateful to conceive and have you!" I sent the e-mail to him yesterday after reading the beautiful words in the FB Wall:

Taken from FB Wall. Acknowledgement and Credit to whoever wrote these words :)' 

Upon reading the status, it was encouraged to all readers to click 'share' to the others. I did not share it in my FB Wall although I am truly thankful and the credit goes to whoever wrote it? Instead, I sent the heart-2-heart words straight to my son RDR to show how grateful I am to have him! And who is my RDR?

RDR ...
He is my every thing!
My beautiful moon during darkness
My shining stars that lights the pavement 
A true sunlight that brightens my day
Colourful flower beds throughout my way
And the reason to live with beautiful stay!

RDR ...
My once 'Diplo-Tot'
Now grown up as young man
He who had followed me to many places
Desert to Desert via Snow and Woods
If only I could tag him that be good,
Alas, I can't for someone will 'shoot!' :D

RDR
At one time a 'Diplo-Kid'
Full of Oops Slips which I lost count
Never liked history or mugging subjects
With spiky hair and never dressed down 
Truly a class of his own with no bound
Turned out Bright and Creatively Sound!

I'm blessed with Alllah SWT special gift to me - a son! You make me a proud Mom :)
Indeed, the words in FB reflect some of the feelings written in my heart for you 'sonny' which sometimes wish to remain there sacredly! But now all have been revealed and I'm feeling awesome and exceptionally blissful. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment