Wednesday 20 November 2013

I can't Live without You!

What would I do without You! Surely I'll be restless. My mind will suffer grave hunger for foods for thought. In no time my brain will be rusty and eventually die of slow death ... And, I wouldn't allow that to happen. At all cost, I'll make sure you'll always be with me and within my reach. Rain or Shine, you'll always be by my side :D

Why? It's all because I love You > My Reading Materials! I need you like I need air. You're 'oxygen' for my brain. I read any write up more or less from any material that was in front of me. But, most of the time my reading materials are books, magazines and newspapers. Nowadays, I also go for digital reading via my iPad and iPhone. It was really breeze to browse and read whatever I want through them. My gratitude to 'sonny' and Mr Right for these precious and priceless gadgets.

Indeed, I can't live without you, My Reading Materials! And, what did I read? I read anything from pages to pages, but above all, I love to read inspiring stories jotted down and shared by columnists from both local and foreign newspapers. Thus far, I loved to read Karim Raslan's Ceritalah and June Wong So Aunty, So What from The Star. Also, Trivial Travails by Mahesh Verma in Muscat Daily. 

To my delight, I recently discovered inspiring articles written by Online Columnists Davina Goh in her Gratitudist and Elizabeth Tai in Reading Revolution. Both writers gave me different perspective of seeing things which were great and mind provoking! One soared my turmoil mind to be contented with easy and frugal thinking and living while the others trained my not so digital savvy brain for latest and updated technological know how towards reading materials :)

In sum, I truly enjoyed and always immersed myself hours and hours flipping through pages and pages of the reading materials while at other times, my hands were kept busy sliding the screens of my mobile and tablet for latest updates! These are my true friends who shared with me their thoughts without waiting for me to agree or agree to disagree :D

The Food 4 Thought which I cannot Live without!!! Reading them kept me away from feeling restless and stressful life. TQ Reading Materials :D

No comments:

Post a Comment