Wednesday 13 November 2013

A Nite of HeadGears!

It was a wonderful and colourful night! I truly enjoyed the reception @GrandHyatt - not only the bright and vibrant ambience with sumptuous international foodies, but most of all my eyes were captivated with the varieties of headgears worn by the people participating in the event and also the guests who attended the memorable reception!

Just glance at the pictures below:

A Magnificent HeadGear worn by a South African DS! It captures the sights of on lookers. A truly enchanting moment for me from an African beauty

I love the butterfly on the headscarf! A touch of elegance that enhances the already fascinating turquoise which further promotes charm or anggun to the wearer. A nice tip to all Ladies ...

Wow! Who could miss this 'Minangkabau' lass? Surely, I could not since the scarlet headgear caught and lured my eyes straight to the young woman more than the aroma of the enticing beef rendang from Sumatra. Sweet and exceptionally engrossing one's attention! Also reminds me of my MIL who is the descendants of Minangkabau clan •^•

A spectacular sight of golden head-dress fit for a bride! This reminds me of someone's voice - "Once a bride worn her bridal attire, it will be incomplete without the head accessory" said my late Nyai who had passed down her legacy to my Dear Mom. A truly cherished moment for every bride :D

My heartiest gratitude to the host and hostess HE Sukanto and Ibu NLS for the honour and invitation. Thus, giving me the opportunity to savour the fascinating moments that brought back mesmerizing memories of my late Nyai who was once a 'Mak Andam' and during her life time had showed and shared with me the importance of headgears to women. 

Yours truly with Host & Hostess, MDD and ZM at the Indonesia National Day Reception in Grand Hyatt Hotel, Muscat - 13.11.13!

No comments:

Post a Comment