Friday 12 July 2013

When You're Away from Home ...

Home is where my heart belongs ...

Sometimes when we are away from home, we missed not only the beautiful and exotic homeland, the friendly people, the beloved family and relatives, but quite often we also missed the comfy cinemas and the movies, but most of all we also missed the local dramas on TV :D Indeed, I missed those dramas or more appropriate to name them as 'tele-movies.'

So what did I do whenever I missed them. Well, this is what I did :) Got glued via You Tube from an iPad ... BUT, this happens only when I have discharged all my duties as a DS :D

 Copy Right - Courtesy from You Tube "RH"

Ho Ho Ho ... What's the verdict? Really good! :D And, I truly enjoyed all the tele-movies which I have watched so far. Among others, I have viewed Ombak Rindu, EmilEmilda and now Rahsia Hati. 

In its own ways, watching these  dramas or tele-movies keep me grounded to my roots and allowed me to follow the development of my countrymen's tele-productions. But, I will usually read the synopsis and find out the 'stars' or the key actors and actresses of the tele-moves first before I watch them. 

But, with telemovies we have to be very patient because they come in series. And it takes a long time to finish watching even one tele-movie. It may take hours or sometimes days. LOL! But, the background musics are usually nostalgic :)) A person could be spirited  away just by hearing them. 

The  difference between tele-movies and movies in the cinemas are the series and from series to another series, it normally stops at the crucial part just like the Arabian tale One Thousand and One Nights .... Hence, it makes most tele-watchers want to watch further or follow the sequence. And, indeed it takes hours ... That what happens when we are away from home and missing our home-sweet-home. 

But, in this place where I am residing at  the moment there is also a popular tele-movie via Channel 100 or OSN - the Harem Al Sultan, a Turkish soap opera. It is also known as The 'Magnificent Century' or Muhtesem Yuzil which is an epic Turkish production portraying love, betrayal and life in the harem. This soap opera is based on the life of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificient and his throne as well as his harem. For those fans, Happy Watching the episodes  via OSN ;))


No comments:

Post a Comment