Friday 19 July 2013

Operation D.O :)

It's weekend here and I was lazying with my iPad watching Ip Man 3.

Then out of the blue, I was asked this question by my Mr Right:
"Mrs Right, where would you like to have your 10th Iftar?"
I looked up at him and smiled. Soon after I replied, "You want an honest answer?"
He just stared at me and later nodded his head. 

Then, I started to narrate all the places from Al Maida in Qurum Garden to Uber in Bareeq to Gelato in Jawarat Shatti. I could see he was quite shocked with my revelation but he kept cooled. Then he asked me again. "Okay, now tell me what you want to eat?"
Very quickly I answered, "Any rice Mandi or Saffron, also I want kebabs or grilled chicken and meat. There must be Arabian salads and also I want ice cream as dessert."
Then I turned to him and continued, "Will you take me to a place where I can have all that tonight?"

He smiled and later he uttered, "Okay Mrs Right, just be ready after Maghrib prayer. We'll go for an Operation D.O after you make for me an appetizer the Cucur Ikan Bilis with Sweet Chili Sauce and Cooled Water Melon Juice!"

I was tongue-tied but later I nodded as a sign of an agreement :D 
The result was as seen below ... Humm, not bad ;)

My part of the deal - CucurIkanBilis with SweetChiliSauce & WaterMelonJuice :D

And the Operation D.O aka Dinner Out by Mr Right for his Mrs Right was at Irani House Mersin. Yeah! And the result was as seen below ... Yummy!!!

Saffron Rice with Chelo Kebabs, Arabian Salads and Cucumber Raita. Delicious!!!
Also the mouthwatering vanilla ice cream with chocolate and crunchy cornflakes :))

On our way home from Mersin, I thanked Mr Right for all the foodies for which I had craved before Iftar. He took my hands and said, "For some people who are fasting, before Iftar they crave many things, lots of foods to eat, bla bla bla, but when Iftar time comes, they're too full to eat what they craved just after a glass of water!" Indeed he struck the bull's eyes! Hi Hi Hi ...

Anyway, TQ, once again Mr Right for the meaningful Operation Dinner Out ;)) 

1 comment: