Wednesday 10 July 2013

1Month Blogging

It has been one month since I started this blogging activity. I have always wanted to write and share but at the same time I fear of the outcome LOL :D

In fact, when I arrived at this country I met a beautiful and truly fair lady with mixed parentage who once worked @NST. She loves to write and indeed, I encouraged her to do it by starting her own blog where she could pour all her heart out. True enough she did! And, of course I followed her blog - which was truly nice and as if I was also trailing her journey to all the magnificent and spectacular places which she wrote and shared with her readers ;))

But, on my part I always feared of starting   something new and perhaps unknown to me. It was funny, right! I gave to  someone my view which in actual fact, I was very afraid to venture although I know it will be a good move! 

Instead, I kept all my writings to myself which I complied such as Gratitude Journal, Desert to Desert, Hot & Spicy Life of a Trailing Spouse and Tales from Muscat. I told myself these stories are exclusively   meant for my beautiful   children and perhaps to my 'future' grandchildren - one day if Allah SWT grants me with them. Insyallah. 

Also, my main purpose was with the hope that my 'future' grandchildren or better still great grandchildren know about their Grand Mom or Great Grand Mom. :D This includes her life as a DS as well as her lively and active journey which she has participated and truly enjoyed to be part of the trailing spouse community. But all those were nicely compiled and bound! Only for Yours Truly Eyes :))

Anyway, my fear eventually disappeared when we had a group of active bloggers get-to-gather.  Among others the issues discussed were they wished more 'Wives' and 'Moms' to be an ALL Rounder - not just ordinary wives instead computer savvy wives; and not just ordinary moms instead vogue moms! Hence, I joined the group and started with my blogging activities, just within their circles. I managed to write some 'tales' and shared with them, and vice versa :)

To date, since I started writing for the past   one month, I have written what I felt, what I observed, what I am thankful for and most of all about the every day happening in my life which captures my eyes and the strong feeling to share it with who ever reads my blog - musrustamy@blogspot.com :D

    First Day Blogging - 08062013!

For my courage to venture into the 'cyber world' my sincere TQ to Dr Liza who now turns to Computer Savvy Housewife; to Intan D' Vogue Mom and Amizian D'Truly Amy! Without them, undoubtedly I am still stuck with my compilation & compilation & compilation and yet ALL of them are neatly stacked in my Book Shelf!  

TQ to ALL my Blogger BFF for I strongly believe with the saying: Sharing is Caring :))

No comments:

Post a Comment