Sunday 29 December 2013

BraveNewWorld: Photo-Collage and X-Tra

In life, learning never ends ...

In this digital age, one must not just sit on his or her laurels only. I strongly believe that we must continue to strive for excellence. If not being the best, one must be better than just good! This applies to me particularly on matters relating to computer-savvy, know-how on Internet and anything digital. Hence, I'm truly fortunate to be assisted by my loved ones who visited me during winter season and spent their precious times with Mummy and Daddy here - in this blessed land full of happy faces and memorable moments to cherish! 

My gratitude to Allah SWT for granting me these valuable and memorable days. Alhamdulilah. Also to my learned grown up and considerate children who took time to 'teach' Mommy valuable knowledge about new things on snapshots via mobiles and P-Collage. That was extremely awesome and I am truly grateful for the new information which is useful for my 'pictorial' blogging. Their two weeks with me was amazing and quality time spent together. Well, not just bonding time over foodies and excursions, also learning times about each other. TQ Kiddos for diligently showed your fifty-something Mommy to embrace new technology and slowly took my hands to BraveNewWorld!

This Self Photo-Collage was taught by my dearest and wonderful kiddos! Well, I read @FB Wall (free-drama tumblr) this statement: "Without humor life is boring. Without love life is hopeless. Without friends like you life is impossible". But, I'd like to add here, without my lovable kiddos, my life would be miserable! Thank You very much kiddos for being here with Mommy :))

On her second day after her arrival, I told Ms EL that I've written some write-ups in my blogs to which she agreed and replied that she had read some of them. Then I continued that I wasn't happy with the pictures which I posted and wished to learn more on how to improve them. She quickly said, "Mommy, it's easy!" In a split second she immediately taught me how to do it. "Wallah! That's truly easy and awesome" was my happy respond. Indeed, she taught me the very basic ways on how to produce collage pictures. And, since then I never looked back and kept producing collage pictures into my blogs. 

But tonight, I learnt another step or an advanced level of photo collage from my son Mavericks.  Instead of just the first 'grid' I could scroll and choose other grids too which was extremely awesome and amazing experience to encounter :D Alhamdulilah, I am learning new things again. Similarly, my DiL taught me about new things in blogging. I could write in my iPad, too if I wish rather than just confined to my iPhone. Also there are many ways to 'beautify' my blog if I wanted to although I still prefer the simplest method which I am already used to! 

But, most importantly the thought by all of them - the Generation Y to share their knowledge with me strongly touched my heart and soul. The almost thirty years difference between us was never a gap where knowledge is concerned. Like love, knowledge knows no boundaries. For those who wish to learn, they know nought the word enough. As long as their minds are open, insyallah with Allah SWT will and grace, they'll be rewarded with the knowledge they seek and later to be shared with others, too! For I also believe the more we share, the more we get; and the more we care, the happier we are. To my lovable kiddos, TQ once again for the care and share your knowledge with Mommy. Thus, I start the Year 2014 with a Bang! Yeah :D

The Beautiful People in My Life so called Loved Ones! I truly love them :D

No comments:

Post a Comment