Wednesday 11 December 2013

11.12.13: A Day 4 Chaat!

The weather was cool. The date was awesome: 11.12.13! The hostess was sweet and hospitable. The company was  joyful and the foodies were extremely delicious! Well, Well, Well Mussy > What more could you ask on this beautiful morning? Everything was superb. 

Indeed, my greatest gratitude to Mrs Ajith from Bangalore for this beautiful Wednesday morning surrounded by carefree friends with lots of stories to share, among others the memorial services of South  African icon Nelson Mandela and of course the authentic Indian cuisines which all of us ate and 'gulped' happily!

From the ever jovial hostess, I got to know the names of the foodies which  I truly like such as the deep-fried chaat and paneer puri. Of course there were chapati and chicken korma. The desserts include gulap jammun. And to quench our thirst apart from the normal juices, we were also served with chai. Wallah! All were great cuisines that made my belly almost burst :D


I immediately fell in love for chaat - the deep-fried Indian snacks which was stuffed with a variety of fillings including potatoes, beans and chick peas. It was later topped with yogurts. The textures, flavors  and spices delightfully tingled my tongue and provoked my palate. Wow, it was extremely delicious that I asked for more helpings! LOL :D

Lovely crowd @Mrs Ajith's garden. As seen here Ms S helped to explain the delicious chaat to a friend :)

One for the album: From left our sweet hostess Mrs Ajith, Sush, me and Trice in X-Mas colours!!! Big TQ Mrs Ajith for introducing me to Chaat and meeting new friends from all across the globe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment