Tuesday 24 December 2013

Appreciation Day!

This morning we were invited for 'brunch' @Shatti Al Qurum organized by MKR. I would like to name it as 'Appreciation Day' because the organizer  had made the day so memorable to all the staff both HBS and LRS!

In conjunction with X-Mas and Year End 'All in One' Event, not only MKR thought of serving brunch comprising of Malaysian foodies - coconut rice and vermicelli but there was Christmas Cake too, courtesy of Grand Hyatt to be shared with us. That was truly Yummy! MKR also prepared gifts as token of appreciation. Big TQ to MKR for the thoughtfulness!

The beautiful card that brings big smile to my face and the thoughtful gift which I truly appreciate and will be part of my 'Mugging Collection' :D

Later in the evening, I received more gifts as part of 'Appreciation Day' from other friends to mark Year End 2013 and to welcome the New Year 2014! A bunch of scented Red Roses, a box of lipsmacking Patchi Chocolates, a colorful Handmade Incense Burner, a soft woolen shawl, an inspirational book by Azar Nafisi Things I've Been Silent About, a midnight blue brooch, and a mouthwatering Christmas Log-Cake. Wow! That's a table full  in just a day that brought wide smile to my face. Thank You, Dear Friends. But, it was not only the gifts but the thoughts of sending the wishes were greatly appreciated. It truly shows one cares and I'm delighted for their thoughts and caring gestures. 

In fact, in one of the cards which I received it was written: "Dear DM, I wanted to thank you for being such an inspiration and piller of strength for me and my family as we embark on this journey ..." In another lovely card it was beautifully written: "Dear DM, Thank You for your Love. One is loved because One is loved. No reason is needed for loving." Indeed, this simple sentence quoted from Paulo Coelho has beautiful meaning for loving a person needs no explanation. Just like the sentence 'love is blind' which means we appreciate the one we love irrespective of their flaws. Truthfully, love is a great force in our life. As a popular saying says: "When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better, too." I delightfully appreciate all the love and the loving gestures that were showering and pouring down onto me. My gratitude to Allah SWT for all his Love and opening the hearts of others to Love Me, too! Thus, I name this beautiful and meaningful day - an Appreciation Day! TQ ALL, whoever you are and wherever you are :) I Appreciate You and of course My Endless Love to You, too! 

The Red Roses that brightens my heart and the sweet Chocolates which brings sweet smiles to my face :D
Other lovely gifts that arrived with lots of beautiful Year End Wishes for a Bright Incoming New Year. TQ Dear Friends for the thoughts -(@^@)-
From my helper Mrs P who always know what I like and treasure most - The Kitty! She will be part of my Kitty Collection, too. TQ Mrs P ...

No comments:

Post a Comment