Sunday 12 January 2014

A Pleasant Surprise from Sonny :D

It was on Sunday afternoon. At about 02.02 noon, I switched on my iPad and saw this picture (below) with a caption from Tupac which was posted by my dearest son Riza Mavericks and truly brought happy tears to my eyes :D

Oh! Big Thank You, my son for the thought and lovely words. A pleasant surprise to me who was already missing you after we sent off you and Mrs Mavericks at the airport this dawn.

Indeed, my son - you are a person with less words uttered from your mouth, yet once you said a sentence or so, it will go straight to someone's heart and soul! Your demeanor truly a mirror reflection of someone very closed to me, none other of your Dad :)

You'll be 25 years old this year, yet I am feeling like you're just born yesterday ...
You're the fruit of love desired by Mom and Dad
You're the true love and at times nemesis of your little sister 
You're 'the Boy' whom Mak and Abah poured their love and care
You're 'the Cucu' in time of need when Nenek calls during Eids
You're the love and eternal partner of your ever sweet wifey
You're everyone's favourite regardless of young and old
You're loved by many though some feel envious of your existence 
Most of all - You're among our Loved Ones :D

My Dear Sonny, you're everything to me
A blessed gift from Allah the Al Mighty
The Pride and Proud of Mom and Daddy
Who brings joy and happiness to Mommy ...
I thank You, Lord for the wonderful HE!

No comments:

Post a Comment