Saturday 24 August 2013

Sacred Bond

You and I ...
A sacred bond!

You are my mother
You give birth to me
I am your daughter
And ...
I give birth to my daughter
I am my daughter's mother
A Sacred Bond!

We are mothers ...
A Sacred Bond
Only mothers know
A Sacred Bond ...
Between two persons
Mothers & Daughters!

               Me & Mom @i-city, SA

I Love you Mom ...
You brought me to this world
You love me
You care for me
From the day I was in your tummy
Till now ...
Your love never fade
Your doa never late
Your caring always great
Your blessing truly said!
Thank You Mom
My Gratitude to Allah SWT
For the Sacred Bond!

 Me & Doter @ConvocationDay in SA City

I love you Doter ...
Since you are in my tummy
Although you have grown up
To me, you still my little baby
A Sacred Bond!

Nowadays ...
I miss your smile and laughter 
But my doa always for you honey
A Sacred Bond ...
Between You and Me!
May Allah protects my daughter 
And guides you the right path baby
With Allah Grace and Blessing
All be fine and You'll be happy ...

When I think of you ...
You bring sunshine to me
You make Mommy happy
You bring tear drops to me
You taught true life to Mommy
Both ways ...
You bring Life & Happiness to Me :)
Thank You My Doter
My Gratitude to Allah SWT
For the Sacred Bond!

No comments:

Post a Comment