Monday 19 August 2013

Blessings in Disguise (Part 3)

It was an emergency ...

Mr Right and I felt that one of us should be home to comfort our children who were in need of us. So, I left for KLIA just before midnight  on the first flight that was available. Although Mr Right yearned to be with them, but as always duties and responsibilities to our nation come first. Also the fact that our daughter is saved and alive gave us good feeling that she will soon be okay except that she needed some comfort and assistance before she gets better. 

Ms El thanks and celebrates her better health with me, bro+wifey with her first salary after a 2weekCompleteRest @+BuckEmpire :D

Alhamdulilah, when I arrived to home sweet home, El was truly happy and elated as if all her agony had gone immediately. We cannot deny the power of true love and sacred bond between Mom and Doter. Also, I could vividly see the traces of happiness in the eyes and faces of my son and daughter in law upon seeing me at the arrival hall. They were all delighted that there is Big Mommy to share the 'little sorrow' of eventualities. As for me, even if I felt tired, jet lag or whatever, at that very moment everything  is meaningless except just the feelings of love between loved ones! 

Once home, I took care of my daughter the best a mother could do. Since she was advised not to eat certain foods which were detrimental to her health during the healing periods, I did my level best to cook for her soupy foods although I can't cook unlike her Dad who is always our Chief Chef :D 

During this time, Ms El prefered steamed fish as part of her 'hospital' diet! Anyway, we managed to overcome the obstacles by alternating them to restaurants that served steamed fish from Serai to Danau to Sup Utara to ThaiPlaza to MakAbah restaurants :) And, alhamdulilah we did fine and at certain times, I made home cooked foods for her that included Dori soup with fish balls and lots of vegetables. But, of course she preferred Serai Restaurant the most and for us the fasting persons - we had the delicious 3TasteFish during Iftar time :D


Apart from the foodies that we had to take care for Ms El, the other important point was to counsel her so that she could overcome her traumatic experience. She has to accept the fact that it was an accident that no one can avoid except with Allah SWT will! She has to remain strong and to continue to 'drive again' after she has fully recovered. She has to go to work and to continue her living. 

At the same time, we made her to accept the fate and to go for physiotherapy sessions daily although sometimes she felt restless, helpless and do not want to use the neck collar because she said 'rimas' although it was for her own good health! And sometimes she became moody because of the fact that she felt restless or 'hopeless' due to uneasiness, sickness and 'patah kaki' since she can't drive :( On these matters, I am truly delighted to have someone very dear and supportive who is none other my daughter in law FM. She's truly a gem, and strong hearted soul who I knew was also feeling tired during Ramadan times with hot summer season but during that trying time she was ever loving and understanding 'supir' who drove us to all the places. My son who is in auto industry has to continue with his job especially with customers thronging in till late nights since Eid was around the corner and almost everyone wants to beautify their cars with exotic stickers and new lamp shades ;)

My heartfelt gratitude goes to my daughter who is of strong character and who wants to get cured and better fast, also to my DIL FM and of course to her ever so romantic husband RM who never shy to always cling and manja at me - his Mama knowing full well that his secret wish was answered to be with his Mama but not in this 'condition' though when her one and only Sista was facing the agony :( Anyway Alhamdulilah, as one of the ayat in Surah Al Insyirah said "in every difficulty there is ease ..." Thus, all ended up well and great before I took my flight again to be with my better half after almost two weeks spending with my children. As I mentioned previously being human and immortal we know nought what lies ahead of us. Only Allah SWT knows best! Even what was uttered in our hearts Only He Knows ;) 

So we ended, towards the end of Ramadan days with my son became the Iman during Isyak prayers and continued till Taraweeh. Most of Iftar times we had Operation Dinner Out with in laws inviting us to their homes with delicious 'Berbuka Foodies' and some from the Bazaar Ramadan as well as to Burger Kings! It was delightful! Indeed we also had great time praying and supplications for the last few days of Layla Al Qadar nights which were truly blissful as I have wished silently to Allah SWT to spend the beautiful nights with my daughter but not knowing that Allah SWT has something better for me ... :)

Alhamdulillah I also received a bonus where I could spend the time and great blessed nights with my son and daughter in law, too. And most of the time we spent our lives together at home during the last few days of the fasting month by Ms El 'enjoying' her complete rest (except on bed which she did not expect) as she had wished to Allah SWT to have a Rest (from jobs etc) and with Mama looking after her :) In fact, jokingly we told her that the next time  when she makes a wish or wish list she must make sure that the wish is absolutly clear and complete such as 'to have a rest from work with my family on a fun holiday trip ...' :D

Finally, we celebrated the last Iftar @KFC in SA City together as a family because by then Ms El wanted to do her fasting, too! And of course the finale of the wish uttered by my son which was fulfilled ny Allah SWT - to celebrate Eid with Mama. Indeed, we celebrated together where we prayed Solat Sunat Eid Fitri @MasjidNegeri. Then we 'BerRaya' @MakAbah home and enjoying all the  lemang, rendang, nasi empit and lodeh and also pulut durian! Yummy & Delicious. After that we went to GrandMa Eve's home in St Lewis and celebrated Eid Fitri with all the in laws, cousins, nephews and nieces in OneBigEveFamily where the highlight was the 'Salam Mohon Maaf & The Sedekah Duit Raya' event :D and how I wish that my better half Mr Right is here with us .... (This had to be another wish in our line of wish lists LOL)

While writing this on my part, there is no other greatness than the blessings that we received throughout those trying but truly meaningful days from Allah SWT who guides all of us to His Path and Fulfilling all our wishes. When we put faith and Tawakkal in Him, Insyallah with His Grace Allah makes us Strong to overcome all the eventualities. Alhamdulilah. Amin.

The Happy Faces of RFamily ... Together we remain strong and united. Mama always love you, Kiddos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment