Saturday 10 August 2013

Double Joy!

2013 means a lot to me ...
Among others, it gives double joy and brings happiness to a longing soul - a reunion with loved ones :)

Raya with Mom&SistaAnnie @SA-Home on 11.08.2013

This Year Eid, I was able to spend a few hours with my dear Mom on the third day of Hari Raya just before my flight back to Muscat. Although it was a short moment, but it was truly a lovely feeling after six years of spending Eid abroad. Thank You Mom for visiting me which was supposed to be vice versa. But the situation warranted me to be home to look after my  daughter who at that time needed my presence by her side ... As Mom you truly understood my feelings and there you are at my side spending a few hours of rebonding and recapturing of precious moments together. Indeed, I cherished that beautiful time together with you and kept it within my heart. Thanks again Mom! The 2013 Eid with you was truly special ... 

Another event which was meaningful to me was your presence and blessing at my son's wedding dinner. Thank You for coming and joining us, Mom. I was truly delighted when you sat beside my son during 'Makan Beradab' as well as gave your blessings and doa to the newly wed couple during 'Bersanding' event. Indeed, they are truly blissful to have To' Mak's blessing on their important day. Amin. 

With Mom & Beloved Family @Riza-Fatin Wedding in De Palma Hotel on 31.05.2013

I was overjoyed by your presence Mom. You came with Sister Annie and Sister Sofie plus the rest of my nephews and nieces. Alhamdulilah your presence and theirs brought happiness to me and my family. The newly wed were overjoyed since their To' Mak, aunties and cousins were able to spend their precious time to attend not only the 'Akad Nikah' or solemnisation but the Wedding Dinner, too. Also, my Forever BFF HSHG and her Sister Yang were able to come and celebrate the happy time together with us! To all my dearest families and friends, I Thank You for being with me during that special moment. And, especially to my Mom HRHR, you brought double joy to my heart. Thanks again Mom ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment