Wednesday 28 August 2013

Meaningful Wishes :)

Shukran to Allah SWT for all His Love, Grace and Blessings to ME ... 

My sincere gratitude to His Almighty for the many meaningful wishes sent and meant specially for ME from forever loving family, truly caring friends and very thoughtful acquaintances :)

BirthDays come every year for us - the living persons. It keeps on increasing and adding to the figures as each year passes by. The same goes to ME! Without fail, it never reduces and instead it comes to me year after year as a reminder to me that I am nearer and nearer to meet my Creator The Al Mighty Allah SWT. Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akhbar!

Alhamdulilah, like the preceding years, yesterday I celebrated my 51st BirthDay although my better half prefers to reverse it as "Happy 15th Birthday M" :D Hi Hi Big TQ Mr Right and indeed, on this special day, my heartiest Syukuran to Allah SWT for still allowing me with the precious time - seconds, minutes, hours, days and hopefully more years to be in this world before His final call to the more permanent Hereafter which I know not but surely will come to me. Amin. 

Indeed, I received lots of lovely words, wonderful wishes, sweet kisses, sincere hand shakes and beary huggies from my loved ones and BFF both personally and virtually via phone calls, messages, FB walls and chats :D  These are meaningful wishes to ME which brought happiness to my heart and smiles to my faces :) On top of these beautiful wishes, there are others who also accompanied their wishes with lovely gifts which only His Almighty Allah SWT could pay their loving souls with His Love and Grace. 

To ALL the sweet living hearts and souls, I treasure your wishes and May Allah SWT returns the same Best Wishes to You! For I always believe with the saying 'what goes around comes around' where all the good deeds and the lovely wishes which I received today will one day go back to each one of you when your BirthDay comes! It may not necessarily come from the same person you give your wishes but it may come from other loving souls. 

On this special day, the first person who came and wished me was from my thoughtful helper Mrs P who has wished me one week in advance. It surprised me but really sweet of her for the thoughts! Eventually, when I enquired from where and whom she got to know about my BirthDate, she told me, "From Mrs E your former helper." I smiled and thanked her for the wishes and the lovely gift from her heart. But I only opened the gift this morning and I found this beautiful inscriptions of our Prophet Mohamad SAW. Masyallah & It's truly Lovely isn't it! TQ  Mrs P ;) Her beautiful gift truly reflected her sincere heart and reminds me of the words once uttered to me by a thoughtful friend: "M, we make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give ..."

From Mrs P who wrote: "Your Birthday is Special because You're Special to all who know You!"

But, on the dot @12midnight in the Far East, someone who is very dear to me and closed to my heart made a long distance call and uttered happily "HappyBirthDay Mama" which made my heart sang a song silently and my eyes blurry with tears of happiness :) The thought by him who waited till the clock struck 12midnight not only welled my eyes with delightful tears but brought wide smile to my lips and the feelings of in cloud nine! The caller was my Prince Riz and soon after I received an FB message "HB Mama with a white unicorn present for you through FB" from his wifey Mrs FM! It was so cute :D To this newly wed couple, your wishes are truly meaningful and I'll treasure them all! Also from my sonny Am who personally wrote "Happy Birthday Mama ... have a great one!" Personal messages and meaningful doa kept pouring from friends in Far East including Honey, Tini and Mrs R from WP :)

A special kiss was 'delivered' to my  forehead  and cheeks at 00.00 hours sharp while I was sleeping ... with a quiet utterence "Happy Birthday M." And surely it was from my one and only better half HE Mr Right! I slept early after a pre Birthday treat @DarcyKitchen where I had dinner and finally topped with a yummy rich Banana Split that made my tummy heavy and my eyes sleepy :D TQ my dear hubby for the delicious treat and your very special gift which only you could give me :-D  And, with heartiest feeling I truly treasured the outing and loved the kisses :) Yet, M still waiting for the S Machine!  Hi Hi Hi

But, a pleasant surprise in the two third of the night came from my furry long hair Prince Gary who jumped onto my bed @3am and placed his soft paws to my cheek. And when I opened my sleepy eyes, he licked my cheek softly. He didn't stayed long nor he wished to disturb my sleep, so he went back to his favourite sanctuary under the tall hanger full of my long dresses at the corner of my bedroom to continue his sleep :D after he had surprisingly awakened me in the wee hours! Oh how lovely was Allah SWT cuddly creature. To this feline, I give my motherly love to him ...

And, when I was about to continue my sleep again, my BB buzzed and the message was from my lovely Princess Ell who wrote: "Happy 51st Birthday Mommy!!! Thank You for being the best mother and the bestest best friend a daughter can ask for. I LOVE U So Much!" Even though it was at 4am here (@her place was 8am!) I was truly happy and my mood was elated. I quickly woke up and made Solat Tahajjud and Doa for the well being of all my loved ones and for me - Robbana atina fiddunyaa hassanah, Wafil akhiroti hassanah, Wa kina azabbannar. Amin Robbana Alamin. And to To all my Kins & Loved Ones, my heartfelt prayer and doa "May All of You be under His Love, Care and Protection Always both Here and in the Hereafter. Amin."

Since my birthdate this year coincides with an Eid+Merdeka open house celebration at our home for all Malaysians in Oman, so all the staff - Mrs Capt, Mr  & Mrs SU3, Ms WY, Mr T and Mr J came to help and decorate the hall with colourful ribboned ketupat, Eid banners, buntings, national flags and lightings. It was feast to our sights looking at all the beautiful decorations and multicolored lights! At the same time we gathered yesterday for the purpose of preparing the delicious cuisine satay for our guests and friends in commemorating both Eid & National Day. 

Indeed, my birthday yesterday was truly blissful where I was surrounded by beautiful people with beautiful minds. TQ Friends and I thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent together @cucuksatay session in the kitchen :) and 'lunching' together as one small happy family while listening to the oldies Hari Raya songs sang by the late P Ramlee, Sudirman and other artists including Uji Rashid and Rafeah Buang. We had a simple but fulfilling summer lunch comprising hot Jasmine Rice, chicken tandoori, stir fried kangkong, omelets and of course the satay goreng but hu hu hu without the satay sauce!!! Yet, still delicious :D

      Wow! The helping hands :D  TQ ...!

It was a busy day yesterday for me with all the preparations and cooking processes ... But, I never forget to make a long distance call to my Dearest Mom seeking for her Forgiveness and Blessings. I was delighted when she said that she was preparing her yearly dessert specially prepared on my Birthday called Bubur Putih Bubur Merah to be distributed to  her neighbours' children and their grandchildren in her hometown which was my place of birth more than five decades ago! Although I was not around since I left my hometown but she never fails to do so as her yearly 'sedekah' and hopes that I will always be well and prosper. She always believe to give  alms and to celebrate happy days with young ones especially her neighborhood children. TQ Mom :)

After all the preparing and cooking sessions, just after the Maghrib prayer we spread the foodies on the long table for our guests comprising of satay and its condiments - the cucumber and sweet juicy onions with delicious kuah kacang, nasi empit and kuah lodeh, white rice with rendang ayam and sambal sotong, mixed  vegetables, ayam tandoori, and beef curry! Wow ... Truly Lots of foods! And we also served the special lamb stew prepared and cooked by His Excellency together with yummy French bread ;)

At the dessert tables, there were spread of cookies or  Kuih Muih Raya from pineapple jam tarts to kuih bangkit, kuih sarang semut, kuih suji, kuih mazola and many others which I don't know their names but truly taste great!!! And friends brought home made desserts like Bubur Pulut Hitam, kuih  ketayap, lengkong fruit mixed and many more. Also not forgetting the Orieo Cheese Cake  Hari Merdeka especially made for the event by Madam Vogue! 

But a pleasant surprise came from SistaLehaZedjali who made special Pulut Kuning with beautiful decorations of three red roses and strawberry trimmings as my 'Birthday Cake' to be cut and shared with all our guests :) TQ dear Sista for the surprise and thoughtful gift! This special pulut kuning and chicken rendang was also the sacred food which I fed my better half while he entertained the guests for I know that was his favourite! And I was absolutely right that it was the only food that he ate <3!

I also received many lovely gifts from caring friends including a bunch of red roses and carnations specially delivered from 'HK' by a loving sister Honey Bunny to her Kak Long! And from my dear 'Peps of Muscat' was a bouquet of Lilies with 'Sirih Junjung' alike arrangement which was delightful and heart rendering to me. Also another surprise gift was a simmering golden bowl from Mrs UHB and a group of wonderful friends from the SQUH. 

*BUT, most of all I truly appreciate and feeling blissful with ALL the Beautiful Wishes from all the guests and friends which were uttered to me. Their Lovely and Sincere Wishes from their sincere hearts were meaningful to me. So, My Gratitude to Allah SWT for surrounding me with all loving, caring and thoughtful family and friends in this fantastical Land of the Arabian Prince Sindbad! May Allah grants to ALL the Well Wishes beautiful life in this worldly world and both eternal wonderful life in the Hereafter. Amin.

Beautiful Gifts from Loving Friends which I'll treasure full heartedly. TQ Friends :))

The event ended @1am when we last bid goodnights and Thank You Wishes to our caring staff for their help and assistance. Finally, when the curtains of the night had already settled with just simmering stars to light the grayish clouds, both my Mr Right and ME went to bed happily with full of gratitude feelings of Alhamdulillah to Allah SWT that the Eid+Merdeka Event was successful. 

When we woke up the next morning, we truly felt good and relaxing ourselves with extended time of delicious breakfast  comprising nasi lemak and roti telor @CafeMsiaOman with sweet AV and her bubbly and friendly hubby  since HE Mr Right need not go to work. Saturday was a public holiday hence we had ample time to relax our feet after hours of long standing entertaining and chatting with our guests and friends. Also, I thought that my Birthday Wishes had come to an end till the next time next year with Alllah SWT loving grace and will! Insyallah :)

Yet, more wishes came through virtually via FB from thoughtful family, nieces and nephews, also childhood friends with lots of beautiful words and doa. Especially when I was able to have a short chat virtually with my BFF HSHG whose words brought happy tears and feelings of happiness to me. She wrote "Adik, rindunya pada Adik. Selamat HariJadi. Akak selalu ingat Adik & Malam 30 tu Akak tunggu to be the First Person to wish Happy Birthday, tapi malangnya Akak tertidor ... Sedih sangat. Akak selalu doakan yang terbaik untuk Adik." To my Akak, no words of thanks is enough to convey to you, but I truly know only Allah SWT could pay all your love and kindness to me! May you and your children be protected always under the caring arms of Allah the Almighty :)

And another pleasant surprise gift came at my doorstep from a very dear friend ILS who made a special delivery of red velvet cake and hand delivered to my home. In her message she wrote: "Dear, I sent you BDay Cake special for you and that Cake is my First Birthday Cake I made ;) I hope you like it - The PinkyShoeCake!"  And the message continued with the words, "I hope the shoe is your size. Ha Ha Ha ... " Wow! When I saw the lovely cake, it truly caught my eye sight and was truly awesome and beautiful. The decorations were eye catching and the shoes were dainty. In fact, It reflects the maker or creator of the cake who is very sweet, loving and meticulous lady. And I replied to the sender, "Hi Hi Hi, indeed it fits me well and perfectly like my Mr Right said yesterday - M, you r 15 not 51!" to which she instantly responded "Hahaha Yesssss!" Well, to ILS my heartiest Thank You for the lovely and thoughtful gift from your blessed heart and soul. Only the AlMighty Allah SWT could pay back all your kindness to me. Your presence in this land are blissful and I am delighted and truly appreciate our bond of sistership! Thanks again my Dear ILS :)

A gift from a caring and loving sister ILS which not only looks great but taste great and of course Yummy as well. TQ very much my Dear ILS ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment