Wednesday 18 September 2013

A Gift from D'Heart :D

It's 2100 hours and the dialogue:
You: Mama, let us go to QCC ... 
Me: Now! Tonight! What for? 
You: There's something for you, there!
Me: Oh yeah! What is it?
You: Wait and See. A surprise for you ...
Me: Ohhh please, give me a clue •?•
You: Okay, it starts with a letter S ...
Me: Wow!!! Can't wait to go > QCC!!! (In my mind - Samsung S5 or Samsung Galaxy ... since I already have iPhone and iPad. This reminds me of the day a decade ago where he took me to a 5*Tategoto and presented to me a surprised BDay bash with a glittering gift and surrounded by faithful friends :) Yeah!!! TQ TQ TQ Mr Right :D)

We drove to QCC and arrived there @2130 hours ...
When we arrived in QCC, my Mr Right immediately took me to the area where sophisticated mobile phones, black and white mini iPads, and other colorful tablets were positioned and placed. Then, we stopped in front of the Samsung mobiles phones and other related  Samsung tablets were located. But, just the opposite of it were other electronic gadgets mainly for households which I wasn't interested at all! 

My mind and eyes were also focussing on the S-Machine > one of the Samsung brand gadgets!  So, the much awaited S-Machine was there waiting for me. Huh Huh ... Anxiously, I persuaded my Mr Right to hurry up and show me the much awaited gift from his heart! But, he directed me towards the households gadgets and happily presented to me the surprised present which was big and bulky. It wasn't as I imagined - something small, light and dainty ... LOL!

Guess what? Indeed, it is truly a gift from the heart meant for a fifty something DS by a fifty something hubby. As promised by Mr Right, the gift starts with a letter S, but instead of Samsung something something, it is a Sewing Machine!!! 

My surprise belated BDay gift > a Sewing Machine :D

Anyway, with all my heart I happily accepted the gift from the heart :D  Oh! TQ TQ TQ Mr Right! Indeed, it was an exceptionally surprise gift from you to me. Yours truly is fully surprised by the surprise gift. Insyallah, I shall make full use of the gift, perhaps to sew something for my Perwakilan Muscat Ladies' activities.  He He He ... Which till today, I have not opened it because I don't know what to do with it and how to deal with it. Never mind :) perhaps tomorrow or day after tomorrow or days after tomorrow tomorrow, I will start to open the box and search for the manual! I will definitely learn how to use the S-Machine. But, of course I am in no hurry or feeling worry because I know it won't go stale ... LOL :D

Once again, TQ Mr Right for the S-Machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment