Monday 25 August 2014

Diplomat's Spouse turns Law Teacher!

I have been home for almost two months. Also, I'm currently commuting to my workplace. This means, I'm no longer a diplomat's spouse in my home country, instead I'm now back as a law teacher @My alma mater. Indeed, I truly love these alternating jobs. Alhamdulilah, all my gratitude to Allah SWT The Al Mighty for all the opportunities which You've granted upon me.

I reported duty at my faculty and soon did courtesy call to my Dean and later  met with my colleagues and other administrative staff. The feelings to be @LawFac again were awesome! Since it was examination time, most of my colleagues were busy invigilating as well as did their markings! I had my share as invigilators too and during break time, it was an opportunity for 'catching-up' moments with lovely friends. Seven years stories to be consolidated within a few hours! But, we did with full of 'wow!'; 'huh'; 'ye ke?'; 'really?' and ended up with string of laughters!

As time passed by, I received my work loads to teach the postgraduate students. I was told that classes are to be in the evenings which I readily accepted. I was fortunate to have a truly understanding PD. Since I need more teaching hours to accommodate the weekly workload, my C'nato approached me if I wish to teach my old subject PiL, which I readily accepted too. But, I truly need to brush up and get ready before term starts in two weeks time. Seven years away from work! Well, I have to start slowly with gear one before eventually zooming to gear five! Alhamdulilah, I'm blessed with wonderful friends who are always there to render their helping hands. Thank You my friends for your endless support and most importantly for the materials which you shared with me. 

When I arrived home this evening with a set of books which I borrowed from PTAR, and later neatly arranged them side by side  with my own books in my 'office' I silently said to myself, "Mus, I gonna write another blog LawTeacher, to be shared with my students!" Indeed, I was lucky. My intention or wish was fulfilled when my dear DIL came and set a blog for me. Thank You my Dear FM! 

In no time, I shall be able to write about something which is  closed to my heart i.e. about my life learning and teaching law as well as anything that relates to this field, bearing in mind only or limited to the area which I know and had some knowledge. Insyallah, with His Grace. Amin.

Some of the materials to be read, absorbed and shared with my students :D

No comments:

Post a Comment